Mopar1973Man

VE pump - AFC Diaphragm

I posting up on the behalf of Relentless to hopefully find him a AFC diaphragm for a VE pump. The current one is well used and been repaired one too many times will silcone.

I just posted in his 'Welcome' thread to go check out Pensacola Diesel . . . . Hope that helps him!!

Yup, I've been looking into that AFC delete kit. I just can't afford the price. I called the Boise Cummins shop, and they need the ESN from my truck, but the number has been worn off......I'm looking at other options right now, like maybe making my own diaphragm out of the correct type of rubber. www.mcmaster.com sells diaphragm rubber in many different configurations. As soon as I can run another load of scrap to the junkyard, I'll order 2 or 3 diff types of diaphragm rubber. We will see what happens lmao.

Well, I tried Pensacola Diesel today, no luck.....gotta buy a $200 rebuild kit to get the diaphragm :wall:. Not too worried yet.....I'll call Mastertech Diesel tomorrow, see if they can help. I'll be running a load of scrap to Payette either Tuesday or Wednesday, so at least I'll have the money to get a diaphragm and an oil change :cool:. I'll have plates transferred from my '78 Dodge 1/2 ton 4wd to the 1 ton tomorrow. I have a favorite personal saying that I like to use for anything that doesn't work, whether its a car, truck, washing machine, kitchen sink, etc......"If it doesn't work, it just needs a tuneup and a blower!":lmao: I've already got the blower on my truck :rockin:, and it doesn't need a tuneup:ok:.