IdahoCowboy71

Howdy All

New to this group, just thought I would say Hi. Twin Falls area is where I call home these days.

My toys, no gassers here

93 F250 4x4 IDI with a few mods, 79 F250 4x4 getting a heart transplant(24vCTD), and a 96 Petercar with 500 Detroit

Guest 9812VCTD

Welcome to the site great group of people, feel free to ask questions and join in the activities! Sounds like some nice rigs you own!

Justin

Here is the Petercar, need to get some pics of my 93, and my 79, but its rainin, and well I might melt, lol. Glad to be here and look forward to meet all ya some time.

Okay, went outside and got some pics, darn near melted. Man we got some rain here today, keeps up I'll have trade Ole Blue in for a jetboat

post-140-145494287469_thumb.jpg

post-140-145494287473_thumb.jpg

post-140-14549428748_thumb.jpg

post-140-145494287485_thumb.jpg

post-140-145494287513_thumb.jpg

Guest 9812VCTD

Good pics I know what you mean about the rain it's been putting it down pretty hard this way also. You need to throw some 8" Bull Haulers on your Big Rig!:drool

Justin

Well the 79 is a work in progress, been a long process tho. I got a good shop, all the tools, the know how, the drive and the desire, but everytime I go to get some parts or pieces for my mods, people want that green paper in exchange.... well I guess what I am saying is , Only thing that got me stumped on this project is Money. $$$

Guest Mopar1973Man

Welcome to the site...:thumbup:

I got a good shop, all the tools, the know how, the drive and the desire, but everytime I go to get some parts or pieces for my mods, people want that green paper in exchange.... well I guess what I am saying is , Only thing that got me stumped on this project is Money.

I know the feeling... Its seem like we all have the BOMB Bug but our wallets are always empty...$$$ Once again welcome to the site! 8-)

Guest ShanesLB7

I hear ya on the money!!! Sometimes it pretty hard to come buy. Especially mod time!! Can't ever have enough!$$$

Welcome aboard.. Im in Eden.

Shane