MarineOne

Romanian AK anyone?

RomAK's are much better than the Norinco MAK-90, and you don't have to spend an arm and a leg on them.

There was only one really good long gun Norinco made, and that was the SKS "D" model that uses AK/MAK-90 magazines ..... but those will cost double what you pay for the RomAK.

I hear ya, I've had my Norinco SKS "D" model since '95 and if I sold it I could make a killing on it. Picked it up with a 30 round mag for under $200 .... I could sell it for at least $600 or more.

If you are going to order one of these; let me know (The Romanian AK!) (Of course the sks would be nice too!!). If we can get a group order going who knows but it might save a little more!! I'm all for that!

lol, decided to dig out my clips from the mac 90...they're 30 round clips, not the 15's I thought they were. Those'll work in those AK's won't they?

Yep, sure will.

I dunno about a group buy, I'm having it transferred to my local FFL since these folks are out of Maryland.

im working on a group buy. i need to know who all wants in on ak's and hopefully the savage axis bolt action .223's

who also wld like an ak with underfolder?????????? ak pistols anyone?????????

finding out prices......

I'll see if Household 6 (my wife) is actually getting mine for my birthday. We've got a lot of stuff going on and I think she might have blanked it out ..... needed a new tree in the front yard, the grass is full of bugs so she's got my oldest and the folks from Tru-Green putting stuff on it to kill them, and we've had a few plants "mysteriously" die so we're replacing them. Then there's the privacy screen we're putting up because I'm tired of my next door neighbors being so damned nosy when I'm home.

That snot nosed SOB raised his fist to my wife last year after she's repeatedly asked him not to cut our grass cuz he was putting burn spots in our yard, and at the rate he's going this year I might just use that big diesel of mine to go rent a bulldozer and trailer to push his damned house over.

LOL!! Neighbors are so 'nice' to have...... I noticed mine has his dogs out all night and they barked from at least 2:AM on last night...... I haven't talked to him yet so I will go over nicely at least once. Then we will see what he wants to do from there . . . :alert

I hope this works out!! Right now, put me down for at least one!! Now if Obama keeps 'helping' our job market I may have to back out. I've decided that all non-essential services and purchases will just have to be cut if I do loose my job. But for now, let's do it!! :train:

k guys. lets get commitments. looks as if we have at least 3 on the list. we need to act fast due to availability. one supplier that my supplier uses is sold out. he has a few more lined up if we act fast. i told him we would probably order 10.

a bonus!!!!!!!!!!! we can now get the underfolder stock AK for $495. comes with 2 mags. i can get extra mags reasonable if i know in advance. makes it a screamin deal with the underfolder. the last ones were bayonette equiped and these should be too. i am a big fan of the underfolder stock.

i think i may grab one also since i need a good long arm due to having to sell all mine in the past.......

i can also get ammo for the .762x39 reasonable.

Edited by MUDDY

Kris, if it helps out: I would 'pick' up yours and keep it here until you can swing it. That would be no problem at all!

And for extra mags and ammo. I want a case (~1,k) and 6 mags please!

Thanks for looking into this Muddy!!

If you're getting that RomAK from them, count me in. Called the missus and she spaced out on it, so I told her I would call them to see if I could get it done.

So isn't that at least 3? I better make a call or three and see what else I can drum up . . . . .

Come on guys!! Let's get this done!