MUDDY

new website for atv/utv and firearms and off road trucks

Great another damn forum, need that about as bad as :death::poke::gun:

Well I understand DM's thing... Once you've been a site owner and been working forums for so many years it hard to just go cold turkey after all this time...

Nothing against DM... But I'd be in the same boat too if I sold my site... I would most likely go nutz...:wall:

Something about waking up and having my first cup of coffee reading message from friends around the US. :yes:

Well I understand DM's thing... Once you've been a site owner and been working forums for so many years it hard to just go cold turkey after all this time...

Nothing against DM... But I'd be in the same boat too if I sold my site... I would most likely go nutz...:wall:

Something about waking up and having my first cup of coffee reading message from friends around the US. :yes:

I was teasing, what I meant was Christ another site to keep up, when I should be selling lumber! Forums are addicting and find myself lurking toooooo much.

I was teasing, what I meant was Christ another site to keep up, when I should be selling lumber! Forums are addicting and find myself lurking toooooo much.

:blush: Sorry about that... But your right it does become addicting... :drool:

No it isn't. It isn't addicting. I swear it isn't. I'm NOT addicted. I can stop anytime I want to stop.

I...just...don't...want...to...stop!

The he77 with it! I'm addicted. I admit it, so leave me alone.

What was that new website again? Nevermind, I'll just click through again and find it myself.

;-)