Guest Mopar1973Man

Mini Get Together @ Muddy's

Guest Mopar1973Man

Well...

MoparMaiden, DireSpider and Myself (Mopar1973Man) showed up at Muddy place to discuss a bit of diesel's, DireSpider was talking about buying Muddy's 1992 Cummins, and MoparMaiden got the shot at meeting Muddy.

DireSpider got a shot at taking the 92 Cummins out for a run and he came back with a EnZyte Smilin' Bob Perma Grin! I'm pretty sure thats a done deal.

Both DireSpider and MoparMaiden got a peek at Muddy's 97 Cummins. I kept telling DireSpider to wipe the drool off his chin. :drool:lol:

As for me I had Muddy confirm that I'm part of the 100K milestone club.

Come on Muddy add to this thread...:thumbup::lol:

Guest 9812VCTD

Sounds like a good time Mike did you have to hand deliver Muddy his Monitor?:lol: Sounds like Direspider liked the dually! Also did you get any pics of the trip?

Justin

well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i guess i get fired as club photographer sp potogrfer ah,,,,,,,$%^&* it [dam spellin] as the beatufal [ditto] pic of mike leavin a decent smoke trail got messed up when taken on my digi ph cam. so yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no good pics. but hey,,,,,,,,,great get-to-get-her. got to meet mopars-maiden, kim, great ypung lady who is just as fun in real life as she is on the site. and kelly,,,,,,,good to finnnnnallly meeeeeeeet u,,,,,,,,,,[dirre spidr].......

loooks as if dire spider gonna take the 92,,,,,,so nneed to remove the ,,,,,,,,deer strainer as mike calllls it :)

yep,,,,,,,,had a good visit talkin trucks and tellin bs stories with you guys. wish the smoke shotes of the awesome dark - garnert- red mokin :coal 02 showed up but,,,,,,,,,,,,,guess iim fired as club ppphotographerr..... :D

ohhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

mile club stickers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

they be in the IBF sticker box as we speak.

look fwd to posts and pics about them soon. also rwhp club andddddd rwtq club also8-)

Sounds like a good time Mike did you have to hand deliver Muddy his Monitor?:lol: Sounds like Direspider liked the dually! Also did you get any pics of the trip?

Justin

oh yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, my monitor,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mikre??????????????? didja 4get?????:nono::roll::):lol:

Guest 9812VCTD

Sounds like your going to have to go on a road trip to get it Muddy!:oops::):lol: Sounds good on the stickers!:thumbup:

Justin

Guest Mopar1973Man

Yes I forgot the monitor...:roll: Opps! :oops:

No I did get any pics of the trip... Was much to take a pic of... DireSpider took off with Muddy and disappeared for about 10-15 minutes.

I actually need a tape recorder and taped the sounds a Cummins roaring back down the dirt road to Muddy's place! :shock:

As for my smokey leave I had to skip shift... MoparMaiden leg got in the way so I went from 1st to 3rd... And POOF! The cloud came out but late...

:coal

yeah,,,, blame it on m's maidn.:)

if'n i had a fancy digi-cam w/ a zoom lens,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the smioke show was outa range 4 my ph cam.

enjoyed the visit w/ u guys. welcome to come bck any time:thumbup:

Guest Mopar1973Man
yeah,,,, blame it on m's maidn.:)

if'n i had a fancy digi-cam w/ a zoom lens,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the smioke show was outa range 4 my ph cam.

enjoyed the visit w/ u guys. welcome to come bck any time:thumbup:

Now that I know where your at... It might happen much more... But remember this is a 2 way street too Muddy... You got to come up to my neighborhood and visit too...

Maybe I didn't forget the monitor... Maybe I'm baiting you to come my way now...:thumbup::smart::lol: