fyrcaptain33

Pics of Totalled Car

Ahh if it's paid off just pocket the insurance check and drive it like it is, I've driven worse than that. That's still almost new codition. All kiddin aside though, were a day or two later and if nobodies still in pain then somebody was lookin out for ya there.

Well, suprisingly, I have no pain. I was a tad sore on sat, but nothing a couple of Aleve couldn't handle.

The body shop came by today and yep, its a gonner. So now I get to play the insurance game.

Guest Mopar1973Man

Glad you or your family isn't hurt. But dang that's got to suck to lose a good economy car like that...

Yeah Nate it was iof the Auto Ranch. Some dumb ass kid came flying out of the gas station turning left onto airbase and drilled me.

The insurance co gave me a rental car today and offered my 500 dollars for my hurt back. Told them to keep the money, I'll take the rental and let them know what the doc says. So, now we play.

we had a car stolen and the ins co only wanted to pay blue book but they have to pay fair market value. we look up ads for same car and they were advertising for 3000 more than book that what they had to pay. good luck

Dave is 100% correct. Don't let them pay you book. Make them find the comps in your area and make sure they give you the info on the comps so you can verify them.

Well, i get to pick the car up on friday. I will be getting 1850 from Insurance and another 500 from a guy here in town. So, now time to save a little and wait for the injury settlement to come in.

Guest ShanesLB7

Yowsa. Glad you were ok.. BUt on the bright side a little bondo should fix it!!:roll:

Thanks to Dave, i went and did a search for that car. Damn, people are asking 4700-9000. High blue was 2795.

Plus doc bills, I hope to get enough to get a decent car.

How did that work out that you only ended up with about $2200?