Red Dragon

Need hauling

I need to get some commercial style dinning tables from Fairfield, Idaho. Is anybody coming or going that direction with lots of extra room?

Fortunately we have time. We need to have them by mid June. Earlier would be preferable.

Baring that, I will be going that way "sometime" with an empty stock trailer on the way over, and full coming back.

Perhaps you could further explain what you mean by "commercal style dinning tables" and give some dimensions to help us figure out what we might be able to do to help you.

Are these folding tables (and chairs)? What is the L x W x H? Stuff like that.

i've been going through fairfield once a week driving my father from hailey, to boise, Idaho. go right trough fairfield once a week and will be doing this trip for probably another month. as moose man said, would be nice to know some dimensions or quantity of exactly what needs hauled. would it all fit in bed of truck, would it all fit on 16' flatbed trailer, etc...

Sorry, I have not been keeping up. I do not have a width right now, but it defiantly would require a trailer.

Here is the pic below – I hope it comes through! J The tables are 10’ long when opened out.

viewattachment?sessionId=7HwqbbPW-298508&folder=INBOX&uid=492∂=1