i know there are probably threads on here reguarding this thread..but i wasn't finding them right off. i'm wanting to put twin turbos on my dodge and am looking for some good advice, turbo combinations and all that good stuff. pictures would help as well. Thanks, jim

HX35 over an HT3B or an HT60 is a VERY popular setup, the HT3B can be found on the big cam III and big cam IV engines, the HT60 is on the N-14 cummins. both turbo's are fairly inexpensive and are capable of 550-600 HP

HX35 over an HT3B or an HT60 is a VERY popular setup, the HT3B can be found on the big cam III and big cam IV engines, the HT60 is on the N-14 cummins. both turbo's are fairly inexpensive and are capable of 550-600 HP

all true.. and you would need to run head studs. only reason I could see running twins with a VE pump would be for towing. unless you changed the pump rotor form a 12mm to a 14mm and ran a big line fuel system.

all true.. and you would need to run head studs. only reason I could see running twins with a VE pump would be for towing. unless you changed the pump rotor form a 12mm to a 14mm and ran a big line fuel system.

what he said :cool:

I'm gonna be putting a ATS aurora 3000/5000 setup on my truck in a while. I got them used and got a dang good deal on it. I've ran both of them as singles and they both did great as singles but i have all the piping and stuff for them so i might as well put them together one of these days after studs. They were off a 2nd gen so i may need to do a few modifications to get them to fit my 1st gen but shouldn't be too bad.

I'm gonna be putting a ATS aurora 3000/5000 setup on my truck in a while. I got them used and got a dang good deal on it. I've ran both of them as singles and they both did great as singles but i have all the piping and stuff for them so i might as well put them together one of these days after studs. They were off a 2nd gen so i may need to do a few modifications to get them to fit my 1st gen but shouldn't be too bad.

Are you going to run them with the VE pump?

ha ha it already hazes with no afc and POD injectors. But yes I want to go with some 6x16s or 6x18s and possibly a 14mm h&r in the future. They say 6x18s will run better with twins and 6x16s are better for a big single. I'll probably run with the pods for a while cuz they are a respectable injector if you ask me that will give you a lot more fuel and people say they run dirty but my theory is if i'm pushin that much air then it should clean them up well. I guess we'll see how it does.