D/UNIT

Ok its p-pump time

Got a deal on a complete 235,000 mi 175 horse p-pumped engine (thanks Steve) apparently its a smoker, but its all there. 500 hp 1st gen?? maybe.:smokinth_100_6837p-pump.jpg

th_100_6835p-pumper.jpg

Brian, did you have any trouble getting the motor??? I was out of cell svc all day yesterday.

nope no problem although he did try to sell me the ve pumped engine but i would have no part in that :lol: in and out with the engine in my truck in 15 minutes:thumbup:

Guest Mopar1973Man

Sounds like Brian is going to clean that beast up and stuff the whole kit -n- kabootle in his truck after a few mild changes...:smokin

Guest 9812VCTD
Sounds like Brian is going to clean that beast up and stuff the whole kit -n- kabootle in his truck after a few mild changes...:smokin

Mild or WILD Mike??:lol:$$$

Justin

Like Rings and Bearings.LOL

Guest Mopar1973Man
Mild or WILD Mike??:lol:$$$

Justin

I'll always say...

Go Big Or Go Home

So I would say go WILD! $$$:D:thumbup:

Heck im not sure if im going to put it in my truck or not, might leave my truck alone and build something crazy with it.

Guest Mopar1973Man
Heck im not sure if im going to put it in my truck or not, might leave my truck alone and build something crazy with it.

I got a idea... :shock:

How about a Cummins powered Go-Cart... That is a 4x4... Take a old Toyota frame and stuff the beast in it and get rid of the body... But hook up the drive train...

That should be fun... a Soot blower go cart! :thumbup:

I got a idea... :shock:

How about a Cummins powered Go-Cart... That is a 4x4... Take a old Toyota frame and stuff the beast in it and get rid of the body... But hook up the drive train...

That should be fun... a Soot blower go cart! :thumbup:

now that sounds too dangerous. give me some more ideas.:D

Guest Mopar1973Man
now that sounds too dangerous. give me some more ideas.:D

Well you could build the first Cummins Powered Trike. You know how they build them with VW engines well build it with a Cummins! :-o

Shoot... Most of these would be pretty radical to see built! :drool

how bout a sand rail? i saw pics of one with an NSX engine. i think a tube frame, mid engine, cummins powered, 2.5' of suspension travel pre-runner would be pretty cool too.

Guest Mopar1973Man

I told you the go-cart or off-road buggy was going to be the idea of choice... Just put a valet switch on it to keep you from killing yourself....:lol: Muddy knows how to do that...:smart: