D/UNIT

look what i did

that sucks man. i tried to add an attachment but it wouldn't accept it said it was to big and i don't know how to make it smaller.i have a 92 ccab that i toasted the front end on and have been trying to sell.Was going to post pics of it.

Anyhow i am a little far away from you to want any of my stuff.

Lee

thanks lee, ya would be a little much for shipping, wish it could work out. do you have a photobucket account? that seems to work the best for me when downloading attachments.

Guest Mopar1973Man

That sucks big time dude... You not suppose to take on a telephone pole with your door... The door always loses the battle...

I got a friend that got some doors of a Ram charger that might just fit it... It a gamble... I'm not sure of the condition of the doors either...:roll:

Guest Mopar1973Man
What year are they mike? and does anyone know what year dodge changed to the body style on my truck?

I think there a 1981 Ram Charger door. I'll ask my buddy if there still around and good shape...

thanks shawn, definately something i want to get fixed in the next few days, no fun driving a crunched up truck :oops:

Ok I gotta ask.....

HOW?

yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,,, spill it:nono:

and,,,,btw,,,,,,,,,81 was the 1st yr for the 'new' lines on the 72 thru 93 trucks

didnt realize there was a tele pole on my left, was backing out kinda fast onto nampa cald blvd while looking back and hooked it into the pole. :oops: believe me i was :-x as hell.$$$

i took off the door panel and pounded the dent out with a hammer and a chunk of wood, looks as good as new except for the paint that chipped off, busted mirror and the dent.;-)

Guest 9812VCTD

Are you still going to replace your door or just finish repairing the one you got?

Justin

Sorry, wasnt trying to be a smart azz....just thought I had seen some pics of your rig before...but I cant remember where...

the front page of idaho bombers??

th_truckpisc92.jpg

cummins forum?

th_100_556411-22-06.jpg