RAMNYOU

New Gal Here!

Hi Folks,

One of the regs here informed me of this site... Cetanefreek. I look forward to being a part of your forum ;)

Happy Trails,

RAMNYOU

Hi Dr Evil,

I am transferring to Idaho within the Forest Service. I will be calling Bonners Ferry, Idaho my home as of the end of this month ;) Where abouts are you?

Im way north of there....Northern Alberta.

Bonners Ferry eh? Ive been through there a bunch of times on the way to Spokane...used to be a pretty small place but havent been there in 10 years.

So, what year is your truck?

Again, good to have you...never hurts to have some females around to keep these guys on their toes.

Hi Dr. Evil,

Bonners has grown to a population of about 2,700 some odd folks.

My truck is a 2003 Laramie with a manual trans. I have not done any mods yet as I am too chicken while in warranty lol As soon as that is up about another 10,000 miles I hope to start trickin' her out. I did a ringectomy to hear the turbo sing a lil louder but that's about it. I am gettin' ready to put a flatbed on her (my husband will be workin it on fires hopefully this fire season) & will be addin a jake brake here in the very near future. I am keepin' my eyes peeled for a good used rig since I will needing another truck here real soon.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have been a member on the dieselram forum for sometime now. I really enjoy hangin' with the guys there too! I am glad that cetanefreek told me about this site :) There was a "shout box" there which was a lot of fun.... but they are havin' some probs I guess & it is down at the moment.

Make sure you do your research before buying the jake. I have a jake on my 01 and its actually a big exhaust restriction. Wish I knew about the inline brakes before. Now, an 03 may be different. Make sure you check out the inline PacBrakes, as well as US Gear decellerator before you buy.

I used to hang at dieselram for years.

Guest MoparsMaiden
Hi Dr. Evil,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have been a member on the dieselram forum for sometime now. I really enjoy hangin' with the guys there too! I am glad that cetanefreek told me about this site :) There was a "shout box" there which was a lot of fun.... but they are havin' some probs I guess & it is down at the moment.

Welcome!!! It is a nice change to see a female in here.. Some of these guys need a little feminine touch... :lol:

But I do have to say it is fun to hang around boys and thier toys.. lol There is never a dull moment.

:) What do you do for the forest service ? One of my friends is a geologist and she takes core samples.. as for me.. I just love the mountains period.....

Hi all thanks for takin the time to say hi ;)

I am taking on a new position as an Administrative Assistant. Currently I am a Forest Protection Officer. It will be a big change but at least it will add some more job duties under my belt.

Nice website Mopar thanks for the link!

Guest Mopar1973Man
Hi all thanks for takin the time to say hi ;)

Nice website Mopar thanks for the link!

That's we are here for is to help out! :thumbup:

Guess is a good thing my barbado sheep aren't coming up there with me lol But, I was just concerned about the wolves having a juicy dinner...

Guest Mopar1973Man
Wolves=SSS....... Shootem, Shovelem, Shutup.......That is wolf management.

Agreed! :D

^5

Hopefully they will open a hunting season on them... I hear the tags are going to be $9.95 or so. I so way want a wolf pelt. I have always wanted a cool jacket with fur around the hood .... wolf would be IDEAL! I am going to wear it & I want to make a patch for it: "NOT simulated fur!" :D