MUDDY

Idaho Dyno Days, May 19, 20 @ Mms

Attention Diesel Pickups:

Dodge Ram Turbo Diesel, Ford Powerstroke,

and Chevy Duramax owners…

Announcing: Boise Area’s 11th Diesel Pickup “Dyno Day”

Where: Meridian Motorsports, Meridian, ID

When: Saturday MAY 19, and Sunday MAY 20, 2007, 9:00 AM to ???

What: Here is an opportunity for diesel pickup owners to run their rigs on a DynoJet dynamometer to see what kind of power their rigs are actually putting to the ground. This event is open to all diesel owners. Trucks can be stock or modified (no studded tires, please).

Cost: Each session on the dyno is targeted for $50.00 for 3 runs.

Cost to redyno later in the day or the next day is $30.00 for 3 runs. For anyone who attends Saturday and doesn’t get to dyno due to time constraints, MMS will continue the dynoing on Sunday till all trucks are dynoed. If you arent able to attend Saturday come out Sunday. A BOMB party will be in progress throughout the weekend in the parking lot.

Details: This event is being coordinated by area Turbo Diesel owners (IDAHO BOMBERS), and, as indicated, is open to all diesel pickups. The owner will receive a print-out of the results of the session. Each session should take about 20 minutes.

More details on the event can be found on www.idahobombersforum.com in the idaho gatherings forum.

Event location:

Meridian Motorsports

521 E. King St.

Meridian, ID 83642

887-2058

Directions: From the Meridian Exit on I-84, turn North toward Meridian; right (East) on E. Franklin Rd and go about ¼ mile; left (North) on E. 5th Ave. about 0.1 mile; right on King St. MMS is on your right.

MUDDY 208 739-2520

http://www.idahobombersforum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=659 previous comments on the event

post-4-14549428724_thumb.jpg

Guest Smokin Monster

Sounds like fun. I am hoping to be able to actually make it this time.

Guest Mopar1973Man

Well you guys already know my GF has me pegged to go to the dyno event... So I'll see you there then...:thumbup:

Guest MoparsMaiden
Well you guys already know my GF has me pegged to go to the dyno event... So I'll see you there then...:thumbup:

Pegged you??? Nah... just heavily persuaded..... (batting eyelashes)

:lol::thumbup:;-)

Guest 9812VCTD

Shane are you and Andy going to come up? A Bombvoy would be cool could probably get a few rigs convoying up. :coal

Justin

Guest ShanesLB7
Go ahead and post it at DTR, Muddy and i are both :ban

:lol::lol: Yeah, I've been warned atleast twice a week:thumbup:

since we have gotten in the fields so early i might be able to attend this one and a convoy sound cool kev and i might meet up with ya justin but lets try not to black out all the state troopers :D

Guest 9812VCTD

Hope you can make this one Dustin, as long as the smoke isn't as bad as the Bombvoy from B-Dog headquarters in aberdeen to Pocy!:twisted:

Justin

I'm going to try to make this one, I haven't seen some of you guys in a long time, I may even get starter_kit to make the trip, he has done some work on his 95 PSD and would like to see what it is putting dwon know, I have also done some work on my 95, so I'm hoping it will turn a better number then the last time I was there.

If I can find some spare time to get my fuel system finished up and installed, I'm up for a road trip, its been quite awhile and a lot of mods since I last strapped my rig to the lie detector:coal

OK.... Smokin or CAhammer,

What's the chance I could talk you into bringing something out with you? Maybe a module for the Wife's TDI..... We could even spin the rollers, then add it and spin the rollers again. After that let the wife drive it around, I have a feeling it would be sold if you bring it.

"Good Lord willin' and the crick don't rise" I wll see you guys there. I had jury duty and was affraid it would last long enough to foul up my trip but they changed the rules - 1 day or 1 trial and you're done. I caught a trial - mine was the 4th name called - lasted 1 day so I'm FREE!!!

Bob