ELKSLAYER

NEED PIC'S FOR Rig of the month

yep,,,,,,,,, you need stickers. otherwise :thumbup:

better catch me at the nxt event :cheer:

that is a sweet truck. them flames do loook boss :thumbup:

and the fact it is a p pump 12v. :thumbup:

I dunno. Flames have never been my thing I guess. That and I don't want to have to repaint it and do all new flames. I guess we will see when the time comes. I wanna do all metallic maroon :ok: Might get my hands on a set of h2's and a leveling kit too. :think:

OK guys rig of the month will need to wait till next month. I will carry this thred over to next month do to problems with geting the site back up and working right.

well,,,,,,, i'll let curtis answer this since he runs this section and has final say regarding ROTM. it 'should' be diesel but i ofetnen enjoy looking at members non diesel toys esp if they are a little bit 'special' [just for fun go look at the rotm emtries of a few months ago when we were only working on the site]

Rig of the month In here is where the staff will ask for you guys to provide nominations for the rig of them month. Once we have the nominations, you will be asked to vote in the poll area for the rig of the month. The winner will be posted in this area as a locked thread for all to see