ELKSLAYER

TRUCK BANERS

I took the fam. to the high country sat. We were at 8200 feet driving on a rough ass road and a 4 wheeler comes flying up beside use. I didnt think much of it just thought he didnt want to be in oure dust. Well to make a long story short. They saw the big baners front and back and ran us down to ask about IDAHO TURBO DIESELS. COM. They work we need more of them out there. I have people stop to talk to me all over the place about ITD now.:yes:

they are a veyr good idea as we are finding out. like the kid at sportsman whorehouse. go out of their way to ask.

the l o g o s logos are nice but need to be reserved as a quad window deal. to small to read and i saw one on town on a 3rd gen, an older l o g o sticker on a rear window of a 3rd gen but couldnt be 100% sure it was itd but when he came out of lot it sure was. guy looked familiar but wasnt sure and didnt get a chance to tlk. if i saw for sure it was itd sticker i wldve gone and visitied. if it was a banner it be no doubt from a distance it was an itd'er.

a little more material and a bit more cost. but if you really want to support your club than the banner over the windsheild and rear window are BOSS. :thumbup:

and we need to print out those flyers on the front page link to hand out to folks and cards too when they ask us about it.

ill be tickled in a few days when we are live. nothing about DB but many dont realize ya need to join the parent site there AND click to join the id bombers site. and i am finding when they log out they click to 'leave' group on link below. [reason our numbers fluctuate] some get confused with the layout there.

the banners and flyers will give em info to a one stop destination. simple to figger out for the non comutr types

Sorry boys, can't part with the Diesel Elite sticker just yet. They look cool as hell though.

Oh is that your dirty parked at bsu? i think i saw a dirty that looked like yours but i didnt remember the diesel elite sticker.