ELKSLAYER

Best C.W. guns

revolvers only for me. obvious reasons and of crse dependability. always go bang bang. snubs easy to conceil. less worries. can fire out of a pocket esp w/ c/h. and now the new lcr has light trigger pull which made the smith and taurus c/h snubs unusable for some. 13.5 oz total weight on the lcr and right sized to slip into a pocket. speedloaders handy to reload a wheelgun quickly and a new york reload is even bttr :thumbup:

i want dependable. that is why i choose cummins and wheelguns. :cheer:

I like my charter arms SS .38 snub weighs 16oz, easy to pack around and can even work with it on my side and not even know its there. Now my sig .45 is a nice gun but way too heavy and awkward to carry but im sure it would do the job in a hurry.

I like the taurus 85 ssul 17oz in the 38 sp. I also like the charter arms .38 snub that weighs in at 16oz, The 380 auto i have on the site for sale has been a good side arme but i just decided to go back to all wheel guns. I already sold my 45 witch i realy liked. Because of weight.The wheel guns are less weight and less apt to have prob.