MUDDY

twins. blakes..........

http://boise.craigslist.org/pts/1872338088.html

Custom Cummins Twin Turbos - $1200 (Melba)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2010-07-30, 3:52PM MDT

Reply to: sale-ga5jh-1872338088@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Compound / Twin Turbos for sale for a 94-01 Dodge Cummins Diesel. Built with a hybrid hx-35/40 turbo over an ht3b. I ran them on a 99 Dodge Cummins Auto with a weak injector pump and still could get about 50-55psi of boost and dynod 525 hp and over 1000ftlbs of torque at about 45psi of boost. I always cooled them with a turbo timer to 350 degrees before shut down. Good set of twins just going to build a new bigger badder set. Am going to leave them in my pickup until sold or all of my other parts are in so that buyer can see and feel how good they work. If you are running a stock turbo or even a small aftermarket turbo these will greatly increase power and lower egts and better mpgs. Spoolup is like stock. These are a great set of towing/driving twins, and they also make alot of power for drag racing. Please email or call Blake at (208)941-8967. Thanks

Keywords: Performance, Cummins, Turbo, Powerstroke, Duramax, Mopar, 5.9, 5.9L, Dodge, turbo, turbine, exhaust, manifold, power, air, turbocharger, race, racing, tow, towing

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests