JGK

Biodiesel for sale

I know a guy here in Boise that has about 150 gallons of biodiesel he has made that is more than he can use and would like to sell it to free up some space (and he's ready to make another batch). He's asking $1.75 a gallon. U-cart (you'll need barrels or containers but he can pump it in). Its good stuff. Since last summer, he's been burning what he makes in his 3rd gen.

PM me for contact info.

-Jay

It is homebrew and it is clean. He has had no problem running it in his 3rd gen at better than 50% conc. (not sure what conc. he normally runs). Another guy I know has been using it in his stock '01 with no problems.

I would have no problem running it in mine, except I make enough for myself already!

-Jay

If he is interested in making more, I'd be interested. I'll be back in Idaho in June sometime (in Texas right now).

I have 3 or 4 55 gal drums to haul it in.

I haven't talked to him for a while. I don't know if he's producing any extra these days. I'll see what I can find out and let you know.

-Jay

I heard from him this morning. Between what he and his friend are burning, and a few sales to other friends, there is no extra.

-Jay