MUDDY

ITD dinner meet for june. sizzler in nampa

great to see everyone there :thumbup:

was a good long meet but still too short. too much to tlk about w/ good people. :cheer:

20 in attendance. lots discussed. dynoday coming up in couple months. camp trip asap. lots of exciting things coming up in the near future. lot of good truck talk.

twas fun. next dinner meet 3rd wed of the month, same place :cheer:

itddinmeetjune2010.jpg

didnt get many pics. here is some of the earlier arrivers.

we had a great time in the lot b4 the meet, inside at dinner, and in the lot after :cheer:

new camera may work bttr but i cant figger it out. still hv trouble finding right button. takes long time to dwnload pics too. but looks good. this one even comes with resolutions. whatever they are.......... :wall:

ill just text pics to you to post :thumbup:

I try to stay off my phone because I don't have that many minutes!! . . . :poke:

Actually, that is a good pic Muddy! Way to go! Maybe I can make it up and have my daughter show you how to run that new phone. It sucks that we couldn't make it up to this one; just been too busy! I have so much to do since coming back from our big trip. In fact, I'm in trouble with the Sheriff. Guess I better go see him too. . . .

I recognize some of those diesel heads! Good turn out! Whose 'ugly' white truck is that? Wish I could've had mine there!! . . . LOL (Soon, I hope!)

You all keep up the good work. We'll see you out there at some of these and I hope some of the camping trips as well. I have a bit of a vacation shortage going on after using up so much this year; but, nothing I can't figure out a way around. . . . :rockin:

It is crazy all the things these 'phones' are a doing these days. I just installed new software on mine and picked up a lot of new 'features'. Now I can even listen to the radio from the internet on it . . . . What will they think of next?

Not everyone was looking when you took the pic..... :poke: hahaha lol....

Next time i will bring the camera so muddy doesnt have to feel so old : ) .......:nana: ........ and non technology educated...... I swear i have explained the camera on the phone to him 50 times...:wall: ....... lol

And dude your old phone camera had "resolutions" too..... lol :poke: :poke:

Yep the meet was really fun!!!! Cant wait for the next one....