sevenbravo

New guy living in Boise

Hi everyone. My name is Doug Turner and I currently own and drive three diesels. Two of them 1985 Mercedes Benz turbo diesels and one 1997 Dodge Ram 12V. The Dodge and one Benz are converted to run on straight vegetable oil, which I get for free from the Baja Fresh restaurants in town. I am looking to do some mods to my Dodge. John Stokes (the other veggie burning guy from Burley) recommended I look up this site...so here I am. I hope to meet up with some of you this summer. So far this year I have had some nice road trips in my Dodge. I drove over 3000 miles before finally having to put fuel in the diesel tank.:thumbup:

Welcome aboard. I tried to convince the wife to let me buy the Diesel K5 Blazer that was at the youth ranch there on orachard so I could do what you have done. There was just no convincing her. :roll:

Nice to have you here and maybe some day you and I can talk about a WVO vehicle in my future.

great to have ya here and look fwd to meetin w/ ya.

check out the idaho gathering forum here for event info and notice that our dinner meet is tommorrow nite

Guest Mopar1973Man

Well glad to meet you Doug Turner. There is all kinds of help here. All kind experience levels too. So dive in and ask questions someone will have a answer for you.

check out the idaho gathering forum here for event info and notice that our dinner meet is tommorrow nite

I wish I could show up but I got company all this week so its not going to happen. But I wish I could be down there to meet you. I would love to see your Veggie Diesel setup...:thumbup:

Doug,

Lon's back and will be around through next week. Catch up to me and we'll go out and let him check out your tranny. I'll be out at his place at least once this weekend. We can set you up to what ever level you feel comfortable with. It just depends on how much you want to spend $$$

-Jay