ELKSLAYER

Idaho Dyno Day Results 3/7/2010

Well the dyno day was a big hit. There was well over 20 trucks ran on the dyno and a few g***ers. Lots of trucks in the lot that did not run.Maby next time. I think we got a few new club members witch is all ways good. Lots of fun and lots of great people. pictures to come soon.:cheer:

yes indeed. twas an awesome time.

the IDAHO TURBO DIESELS club has been quite active. fall dyno. winter dyno. and the dyno in march, which was tremendous. 20 some dyno particapants and way over 100 in attendence who came to spectate and visit thruout the day.

also ITD has a dynoday scheduled for may 2010 which will be anounced very soon. :thumbup:

looking fwd to the pics curtis. :cheer:

good pics and lok fwd to the rest, and the results.

much thanks to all involved who make our ITD events a success :thumbup:

yes, thnks to our official camera master

i need to get amanda on the ball to do the rest of pics . as well as pics on the other events.

also need to the the 'history' thread. from last fall thru present and make a picture thread with a sample of ALL events for folks to enjoy.

Yes that was a good time and met more good people, I was glad that lumpdog was able to get my trany fixed in time for me to make it. Looking forward to the next one.:hi5::cheer::ok: