ELKSLAYER

How to do mystery switch

that is because you have never driven a bombed truck with a built tranny and a mystery switch with a trailer in tow.

And assures TC lockup resulting in similar to manual transmision control when towing or acelerating or braking purposes.

LMAO, my memory ain't that good...all I remember is that 2nd gen dodges had this issue and dodge came up with a software update to correct it. Its been 8-9 yrs since I left the stealerships for good and I've slept since then...so the specifics have eluded me. I doubt I'd remember specific years if I was still workin at the stealership as I worked on half a dozen different dodge trucks on a daily basis. I can say this though, if you get the part number off of the pcm (not the ecm) and call the stealership with your vin number and the pcm part number (located on a white label next to the connectors), they can tell you whether your truck has the updated software or not. Service dept. would be the best source to talk to there. If they're not lazy, they can punch in the numbers into the chrysler network and pull up all updates available for it.