Sycostang67

1974 F-250-$500

This is more of a feeler post, truck will be for sale shortly but thought I would throw it out here before it hit craigslist. It's 2wd, has a 360/C6 with PB and PS . It's a HD model, twin piston front calipers and full float rear axle. In the last 500 miles, I have rebuilt the carb, new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, and oil change. I just completely went through the interior, cleaned the cluster, fixed the heater, lubed the door internals, pulled the seat/carpet and vacumned it out. There is some rust in the drivers floor, I wire brushed it and hosed it with rubberized undercoating. We probably haven't even put 500 miles on it since we got it. I got this truck to pull my mothers business trailer but she decided it was too ugly. The body is straight except for the passenger front corner and rust free aside from what I mentioned earlier. Everything electrical works. The only problems with this truck are 1) the left rear brake drum squeals now and then 2)It needs exhaust manifold gaskets 3)It leaks a lot of oil. The PO said about a quart evrey 500 miles. Aside from those things, it's a reliable old truck. I just got my 86 F-250 running so I am selling this one to help fix it up. Wanting $500 out of it.

0331091729.jpg

0331091729a.jpg

I'll post back up when it's ready to go. As soon as my sister retitles the 86 and swaps the plates it should be good to go. I also forgot to mention it has a trailer hitch and I also fixed the trailer wiring, currently just a flat 4 plug.