IDPisan

Welcome Jason, aka Mechelement

Stock White 2000 PSD XLT F350 CC Longbed SRW 6-speed manual. I converted to a 6637 filter, switched to Schaeffer's 9000 5W-40 oil and installed the Stancor GPR. I did the front brake slide pin upgrade last night. I'm waiting for a set of Bilsteins and Energy Suspension f/r sway bar bushing kits. After I install those, I have to go through the entire front end - ball joints, axle joints, wheel bearings, hub service, etc. That should be loads of fun.

The truck is my work truck and is worked daily. I still have a list of mods I'd like to put in there though. I really don't have pictures of my truck except for my commercial truck cap setup with our tools inside the bed.

well dont forget to list your location in your user profile jason. i'm guessing you are in the treasure valley????

show what pics ya do have. lookin fwd to see it :ok:

Puts 'shoes' on horses and does other 'manicuring' things they would need done.... :poke:

Seriously,

Welcome!! It is good to have you here. I think you will like it here as we like to have some fun here and there!

Dan

That's some back breakin work. I got a lady that does my horses and I won't let anybody else touch em. She does better work then any of the guys could ever do and handles the horses better to boot. She's about 4ft tall and as big around around as she is tall, and these horses don't give her no shit at all, even if they try it won't last long. I don't know how she does it, even in the middle of winter sweat just rolls off her but she'll do a barn of 20 or more head and never take a break.

So what are you goin to school to do.

That's some back breakin work. I got a lady that does my horses and I won't let anybody else touch em. She does better work then any of the guys could ever do and handles the horses better to boot. She's about 4ft tall and as big around around as she is tall, and these horses don't give her no shit at all, even if they try it won't last long. I don't know how she does it, even in the middle of winter sweat just rolls off her but she'll do a barn of 20 or more head and never take a break.

So what are you goin to school to do.

That's most definitely NOT my wife. LOL. The wife is asking if it's Crystal. I've never met her. Are your horses in Idaho or Illinois?

I'm working at my Bachelor's of Science in Mechanical Engineering.