RPM Motorsports

Oct 3rd ITD meet?

This would be a blast!! I would like to be able to go! (Here's some info I found on it:

NHRDA West Coast Diesel Shootout

Firebird Raceway , Boise Idaho October 3rd 2009

The best of the best will gather at Firebird Raceway to see who will become the 2009 MBRP Exhaust Diesel Drag Series West Coast Champion.

Click to watch promo video

The top 16 competitors in points from Division 1 ,2, and 6 in Top Diesel, Pro Stock, Pro Street , Super Street and Sportsman ET will be invited to the West Coast Regionals to battle it out for the Championship.

For competitors that did not qualify we will have a bracket class that you can enter and compete for fun.

So far 104 competitors will be in competition for the Championship at Boise and there are still 2 more events that you can qualify at Medford Oregon September 12th Division 1 and Redding California September 19th , Division 2.

You can view current point standings by going to : http://www.nhrda.com/Points.htm and see who has qualified for this invitational event.

if it had an auto I'd be all about it, my trans never seems to shift the same so I don't know how I would do, and who's going to help me fix it when I break something?

a couple months ago there was an S10 running 22.xx that made it to the semi-finals, I've been racing Eva's titan, and the first two times out it did ok, last couple have been disasters though