dennhop

new injectors!

Got home today, and had a box waiting for me when I got inside! I know it's not much, but I'm excited, my set of RV275's I got from Garrett at PDP

Best bang for the buck injectors on the market as far as I'm concerned. After two sets of them though I would suggest having them pop tested before the install. This has been a problem on both sets of mine. I was told it was done from the factory but found out different when i had them checked.

I know our local shop here will test them for free and adjust em for a few dollars if needed.

Yes, definitely have them set up!! They supposedly did on my bros... They lied! He thought something was wrong elsewhere. Then he finds out this 'shop' has been known for that (Lying!). It is on the invoice. Turns out they don't even have the ability to pop test or set them up.... It's a good thing it's up in Boise.... Maybe the only thing that kept someone from getting a beating!

You can actually make a pop tester at home for about $30 if you have a need for it.

These RV275's come right from the factory supposed to be set already, the shop is just the middle man and I've never known any that check them. I can also say first hand that these RV275's also come straight out of Germany. I just had mine rebuilt a few months back and had to wait for a couple of the replacement tips to be shipped next day air which from overseas actually takes three days.

NOt too worried about the pop testing...I ordered them from Garrett Shields at Pure Diesel Performance, and he told me they were pop tested already.

NOt too worried about the pop testing...I ordered them from Garrett Shields at Pure Diesel Performance, and he told me they were pop tested already.

The question is did he do it or is he counting on the fact that Bosch says they are tested and set from the factory. If he says he does them I wouldn't worry about it past that but most vendors count on the fact that they are supposed to be factory set. Even if they are not set right they will still work, you just won't get the most out of them and they may run hotter then they should.

Never heard of that. I have RV275s in my truck right now actually. I keep saying I need to put the Mach 4s back in, but haven't had the time.