carharttfarmer

$1900 first gen in emmett

if only i was closer..

unrelated note, carhart, are you on tovotavanpeople as well? i think i've seen you outside of ITD before

not on tovotavanpeople closet i have come to a toyota is hauling one off the side of the road friday night

but i do crusie quite a few gun forums

If any of you wanted that, you should've gotten a hold of me! I would gladly pick it up for you! (In the future, just yell at me and I will see what I can do!)

really? think you can put the new ad? i cant seem to find it on craigslist.

also a little off topic, but has anyone else been having issues with the craigslist searches? they seem to be having problems with their servers

really? think you can put the new ad? i cant seem to find it on craigslist.

also a little off topic, but has anyone else been having issues with the craigslist searches? they seem to be having problems with their servers

can't find it anymore hope its not the one listed for 3500 on a dealer lot

Yeah I tried to open it a couple days ago just before I posted on this thread but it said it was deleted, so I assumed sold, but I see carhart said it was open for him a day after I posted. WTH? Craigslist has been acting up a lot on me though lately.

It said it had been deleted by author when I posted above....

I don't know, but it seems to me that a lot of the internet and even my cell texting has had its share of problems lately! Maybe the system is over loaded or is having some issues.... I don't know. It is the pits though when it doesn't work correctly (Especially when you don't even realize it didn't work!).