We want to offer a friendly welcome to TDR and Geno's Garage. :cheer: Welcome Robin, Robert, and crew to Idaho Turbo Diesels.

TDR has been a long time supporter of the Idaho Turbo Diesel club, and the Idaho Turbo Diesels have been a chapter of TDR since the start of our club in 2002. TDR has been offering support to our club since day one.

TDR and Geno's have been a sponser of our club website for several months now. We want to officially welcome them on this forum at this time.

Welcome! :cheer:

Ford Powerstroke products discontinued. Bummer...that feels like :nutkick (:poke: )

I'll have to see if I can find out what's left.

The Gauge Gizmo looks interesting. I'll have to send them a PM for the dimensions. I wonder if I four of them will fit on the A-Pillar?

Don't feel insulted or slighted in any way over Geno's Garage's decision to focus exclusively on Dodge.

The reality is that we tried for several years to get enough Ford customers to allow us to negotiate better prices on Ford products. There was just too much competition for us. No matter how we tried, we just couldn't get enough business to give us any clout when it came to negotiating prices. So, we bowed out. There are a lot of Ford experts out there that we just couldn't compete with.

Now, when it comes to Dodge Cummins turbo diesels, the TDR and Geno's Garage ARE the experts.

So, we decided to stick with what we do best.

Hope your understand.

Robin

Geno's Garage

Just messing with you Robin. I always seem to be "a day late and dollar short" when it comes to this stuff.

There's plenty of Dodge "people" (:poke: ) on this site to keep you folks busy.

I'll just go stand at the back of the bus (again) and get in line.

really enjoyed the magazine issue a couple issues back featuring IDAHO TURBO DIESELS and our dyno days and other events. :thumbup:

A big thanks to GINO'S and all the staff. I got my parts super fast and the little muffin was a supprise and it was GOOD!!!! thanks a bunch!