schaef_12

Diesel Truck Resource

Man the guys over at www.dieseltruckresource.com are sure getting tough. I'm afraid to reply to a post or i might get banned from the site! I mean jeesh, someone tired to post a thread about the eaisest way to remove the muffler from his/her truck and the were warned and told that they are not allowed to talk about illegal activites. I mean I can see the need to keep the post clean or what not but seriously aren't they going alittle over kill or is it just me? :confused::roll:

They are extremely conscious of the law over there. I believe that exhaust tampering (especially removing a cat) is a federal offense (especially on a new truck). When you take into account the fact that they have a few million hits a day - its easy to see why they are conscious. That being said, yeah they make too big of a deal about it.

that policy is bs. soon to be thall shall not speak of driving 66 in a 65 or putting a box on an 07.5 or moving the starwheel on a p7100.

shet,,,,, i was banned for calling a crooked dlr a stealershp :lol: wtf

censorship at its worst :(

Guest Mopar1973Man

I wonder which one of us (Mike or Tom) can get to the FTP server the quickest...:shock:

I'm sure I can release Steve to be edited...:lol: