IDPisan

Do not cheat on the wife!

Wholly batshit boy blunder. That wasn't no one women job there unless she had all week to work on it. The poor victim bastard that get's this thing is gonna be findin new damage never found before for the next decade. Every day will be a new surprise.

that truck is worth 5 and thats a maybe. i've seen them go on copart for about 8-9 with frontal or side damage, and the plus of that is that you only have to worry about the single spot of damage...

whoa, someone went off their meds big time.

that truck is worth 5 and thats a maybe. i

Ya, 5 grand, and that's it. I chuckled when I read the description that it has a medium slate gray leather interior. WHAT INTERIOR?!

It would make a good donor for another vehicle (like a Ford, last of the independent American trucks), with a P-pump conversion of course.

Ya, Sycostang67, the headlights and windshield are the most fun to bash.

Pretty colors but it was a 3rd gen with an auto.... not really crying...

(well okay the inner part of me that caters to making rigs work of art is writhing..but 3rd gens just don't do it for me...)

She could do that much damage! Their true car salesman selves were coming out when they wrote that ad! Beautiful silver paint...... And all the other things you all already pointed out......

The head lights are pretty hard to break! Maybe they tried a little and gave up..... If you hit them with a hammer, be ready to get the hammer back!! It is amazing how much they can take!