Dangle

This can't be good.

Ok steve,

Tie rod sleeves and braces and he's back in business. Well and maybe a driveshaft and a T-case. Maybe even some more expensive parts too.

If you watch it you can see his tierods appear to snap. His wheels were pointed inward at the very beginning of that run and I could see that the tie rods probably wouldn't make that run.

I'd say that when his tie rods snapped his front dif moved enoungh to shift the rest of the drive line resulting in it possibly dropping or breaking one of the driveshafts.

Steve, Sound about right?

ouch,,,,,,,,,,,,,sacre blu

mandatory mod,,,,,,,,,dana 60 conversion

if ya insite on a damx least get the 4500,,,,,,,,,,solid front axle :thumbup:

Guest Mopar1973Man

Steve I guess you got a lot of upgrading to do to your driveline... I'm sure you'll have enough HP/TQ to break something soon...:shock:

That guy was probably unaware that what he was doing was very stupid. If he had dropped the torsion bars and had sleeves and some sort of centerlink support he would have been fine. Most guys break because they just don't know any better. With well under $500 in mods the IFS front end can hold up very well. If the aftermarket would come up with some better axles and joints like the Dana 60s have we would be in business.