YMMOT

HPOP pressure gauge....

Brian it is basically a variable displacement hydraulic pump like on a excavator.

It's actually positive displacement. The big HEUI CATs use an HPOP with an adjustable swash plate though I believe.

It's actually positive displacement. The big HEUI CATs use an HPOP with an adjustable swash plate though I believe.

Your correct Balin, i forgot that the swash plate is fixed in the ford and the ipr dumps the excess.

Guest 9812VCTD

That's cool they are coming out with them gauges when are they going to be available to the public?

Justin

I'm gonna give up soon and just buy the DiPricol even though it won't match. I was talking to a guy that works for Isspro, and he was telling me that the first HPOP gauge they release will be for use with their command center (I don't remember the fancy name he used for it). Basically its a main processor that collects all the signals and then sends it out to the gauges using only two wires each. At first they are not going to have a stand alone HPOP gauge and he wasn't sure how low it would take before they had one.

Guest POWERTRIP

Well they wont fire unless the hpop puts out at least 500psi. But mine starts just fine in the winter without being plugged in.

Ditto. Mine starts fine, it just kind of has an extra jiggle and shake to it if its real cold for about 30 seconds, not as bad as the 92 it sounds like a harley when its cold.

Hey starter kit I talke to I believe Mike is his name (pmed him on another site) hes an engineer with ISSPRO most likely the same guy you spoke to, he said theyre hoping to have a standalone in Feb. Im waiting I have whiteface gauges, that and I dont know if Ill need one :twisted:

Dunno, we had about 10 2000 and 2001 F350s when I worked in Alaska and unless they were plugged in, they had no chance of starting if it was in the single digits or colder.

Would just turn over and over and over until the battery would go dead. Even if you cycled the glow plugs several times.

I'm not asking to brand bash, I was just curious. The 1st gen Cummins, seems you barely touch the key and the engine is running. Our trucks here at work don't even have a working grid heater.

nate those were gov. issue vehicals if it was too cold they wouldnt work if it was too hot they wouldnt work if it was a holiday or close to one they wouldnt work and they would stop every 45 min. to smoke

nate those were gov. issue vehicals if it was too cold they wouldnt work if it was too hot they wouldnt work if it was a holiday or close to one they wouldnt work and they would stop every 45 min. to smoke

Must be Union Trucks

Hey starter kit I talke to I believe Mike is his name (pmed him on another site) hes an engineer with ISSPRO most likely the same guy you spoke to, he said theyre hoping to have a standalone in Feb. Im waiting I have whiteface gauges, that and I dont know if Ill need one :twisted:

Yup, Micheal is the guy I was talking with, but it had been a month or so since we last spoke.

I've been waiting for Isspro's HPOP gauge for a year, so I guess 3 more months won't kill me. The prob is, I have the marine EV series white face gauges and Micheal told me that Isspro was prolly going to come out with the hpop gauges in there more popular gauge lines first, then judge the responce before making them in the white face. I have seen the beta units, and they are white faced though.

:lol: :lol:

You spend time over here??

Good one!!!!!

Its actually every 50 minutes for the army, we only get 10 minutes to smoke :)

yeah those white face blue pointer hpop guages are boing! I have the bullydog electroluminescent (whoa spell check) gauges theyre white face and I have them on blue usually and my dash guages are blue, so if I need this gauge (depending on plans) Im gonna wait for the white/blue. I hate when stuff dont match, but I hate waiting too.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found