D/UNIT

Bomb Party 6-09

I should be able to make it over.

I hope so. :buds:

Oh ya I forgot to mention that my tool chest is at my full time job. so if you have a small top box bring it along.

I have a small box with prolly enough to get by.

I'll be coming back from the tri cities, so I will try to buzz by sat. sometime. Get your ass ready for a bike ride to Brian.. HELL YEAH...

how many others are taking an rv or a tent or a ???? and camping for a night or 2 ????????

tis this coming weekend......

So if I were to make the trip down would someone want to help me swap out my transmission/transfer case?

I'm not looking forward to battling that bugger again!

Dang pilot bearing went out:ow:

A big thanks to Brian for the offer. I, along with many others I am sure, would love to be there for the party. unfortunately family commitments prevail. Believe me I would rather be elsewhere this weekend but I have to keep the peace. Brian, if you find it in your heart to host again I would enjoy keeping company with you and the other members attending. God knows my trucks could use some extra attention. Thanks again to Brian for the offer and I hope to be able to attend the next event, family withstanding.

Ken

Lee,

It wasn't your fault!! Seems like most all of us got called into work or had other things come up. It is the pits for sure; but, I guess it is good to have the work. At least that is what I keep telling myself...... I still think I could do better at planning my own time and doing my own thing!!

If you want to come to Twin, would you want to bring it into the college and have us change out your trans and t-case in the diesel class I'm in? If you can, give me your phone number in a PM and I will call you when I get a chance. It might work out that we would have time to do it for you!

I was kidding man,I know it was not cause' of me.

I've got a shop I can change it at up in Moscow,but thanks for the offer!

I'll make it another time,maybe put the 6.9 on the rollers at the dyno day,that should give everyone a laugh!