MUDDY

ITD DYNO DAY Sun SEPT 13th note date change

[note date change to sun sept 13th due to technical difficulties with the dyno.]

Attention Diesel Pickups: Dodge Ram Turbo Diesel, Ford Powerstroke,

and Chevy Duramax owners…

Announcing: Idaho Turbo Diesels 21st Diesel Pickup “Dyno Day”

Where: Meridian Motorsports, Meridian, ID.

When: Sunday September 13th, 2009, 9:00 AM to ???

What: Here is an opportunity for diesel pickup owners to run their rigs on a DynoJet dynamometer to see what kind of power their rigs are actually putting to the ground. This event is open to all diesel owners. Trucks can be stock or modified (no studded tires, please).

Cost: Each session on the dyno is targeted for $50.00 for 3 runs.

Cost to redyno later in the day is $30.00 for 3 runs. A BOMB party will be in progress throughout the day in the parking lot.

Details: This event is being coordinated by area Turbo Diesel owners (IDAHO BOMBERS), and, as indicated, is open to all diesel pickups. The owner will receive a print-out of the results of the session. Each session should take about 20 minutes.

Event location:

MERIDIAN MOTORSPORTS.

521 E. King St.

Meridian, ID 83642

887-2058

Directions: From the Meridian Exit on I-84, turn North toward Meridian; right (East) on E. Franklin Rd and go about ¼ mile; left (North) on E. 5th Ave. about 0.1 mile; right on King St. MMS is on your right.

Also, for those traveling and feel a need to leave the dyno earlier Don says send a check to the addy above and he will put you down in a timeslot that will be convienant for you.

You can call MUDDY @ 208 739-2520

Remember,this event is open to the public!!!!!!

So everyone come on down and have a good time!!

Hope to see everyone there!

I will surely be there. I can't wait.. It is going to be the frist time that I will Dyno my truck.. Well see what she puts out.. LOL...:ok:

So Andie, when are you going to turn a couple screws on your truck?? All you need is a screwdriver to "chip" that one! LOL. I guess some trans work wouldnt hurt first though.

If I still have the Jeep then, I might throw it on, since its running in 2 wheel anyways now. Front CV joint on the front driveshaft went out, so I took the front shaft off. A 2 wheel drive 360 powered grand cherokee is a kick in the ass to drive. :lol:

Can't be as much as a Mega sized, straight piped Cummins with a little more juice in 2WD mode! . . . :poke:

I was talking to a member the other day and he said they went back to using OEM boots.... They couldn't get the aftermarket super dooper ones to hold up. He said they haven't lost an OEM on yet..... (They were the ones shredding boots at the Mtn Home BOMB party in March!)

60 to 80 or more psi! . . . . They said the stockers were the only ones holding up after spending a bunch on those 'purdy' ones . . . .

I was wondering about just getting some good reinforced hose from NAPA or somewhere.... The stuff they sold me for my Toy's water pump should be indestructable! It was so stiff I worried about being able to get it on the back of the pump. . . . (It did go though!)

woodruff is sending me one that they say will NEVER blow, supposedly it will handle 120 PSI plus, if that doesn't work I'm going to say piss on it and weld on some V-bands

I witnessed the carnage the merick boys do on intercooler boots.... They looked like they were sucked through a wood chipper.