BlackCloud

the radio

in the 06s suck ass.

i activated my xm today and am not impressed with it at all. I like how my old xm receiver showed you chan, artist, and track info.

i can hit info to have it slow scroll through the info.. but then it just goes back to the chan name.

what all do i need to hook up a aftermarket radio and still have the steering wheel controls work?

the way to retain your steering wheel controls is with an interface from periferal electronics they have several different ones for your application depending on what brand of aftermarket radio you are using you can view the options at http://peripheralelectronics.com/and most mobile audio retailers stock periferal parts and may have the one you need in stock

its for us people with short attention spans.......now what was i talkin about???

oh ya cuz we forget what....damn it there it goes again... oh ya what song were listenin to

its for us people with short attention spans.......now what was i talkin about???

oh ya cuz we forget what....damn it there it goes again... oh ya what song were listenin to

Sounds like you are still sleeping.. LOL.. I'm jk... :poke:

I just let the Cummins sing to me. I can understand not wanting to hear that Duramax though... I too would drown it out with loud music.

Everything I own either the radio doesn't work or there are multiple speakers blown out.