Smokin ACE

Who all has a 1st gen in Idaho?

Hey I'm just wonderin how many 1st gens are still drivin around in Idaho. Post some pics of your 1st gen and tell where you are from. I just don't see too many of these old trucks left and I wanna know how many of them are still around.

Did know someone with a really nice 1st gen... And I know the kid with it now.. and I see quite a few in town.. I would say I see about 15 or so a week.. Maybe a few more... Just depends... To bad I don't have my cam ready to go when they come by... :lol:

I would not mind havin another 1st gen to rebuild... I think it would be awesome to have a project like that.. :thumbup:

Alright I'll try and get some pics of it up soon. Sometimes I wish my truck was a manual, but other times i really like the auto. Racing with an auto is a lot better and if i had a manual, I guarantee I would have a bad clutch by now.

Well....I owned a first gen at one point, but now it is just a lonely pile of parts in the back 40. It was a decent truck while I had it. But the heart of the first gen will live on in the body of my Chevy.

No i don't think it would hold up to the power its puttin out now, it would probably be slippin like crazy. Plus i drive it like i stole it, and 235,000 miles doesn't help. I need a good torque converter soon though...

here is a few pics, they are older pics, I will try and get some more recent ones.

Here is my "Grabber Green Valve covers and the red painted hy35 i just put on.

turbo001.jpg

turbo003.jpg

thats where my 4" exhaust is dropped out for now til i get the stacks. Sorry the trucks a little dirty.

smokin005.jpg

smokin002.jpg

that is some old coal rollin pics when my exhaust was comin out right underneath the door.

blacky020.jpg

blacky023.jpg

and there is some old winter pics.

I will try and get some updated ones up soon.

you need some new wheels man.....

I am thinking that is the beauty of his truck,, the "look" is more about function, and less about bling.....

That is pimp my ride Caribou county style... (did I get the 3rd c right?)

Yeah i know, I need some new rims and a bunch of other things, I'm just takin one thing at a time when i get the money for it. And the next thing is tranny work, I'm savin up for that!!! I think I'm gonna put my money into performance first, then looks.

i like the stockers,, looks like a sleeper :ok:

ha ha yeah thats one good thing about the stock dogdishes, it does look like a sleeper! until a cloud of smoke comes out from underneath it...