Shaner

Daddy's got a Dodge again.. WOOT WOOT

Bought me a 96 club cab long box yesterday in Utah.:cheer: I has 220k miles on it. It has a 5 speed. Overall it is in pretty good condition but it does need some tlc. It has been neglectred somewhat. Looks like the steering pump might have a leak and there is a leak on the front of the motor so were goona steam clean it this morning and c what we can find. the rear seal in the axle is leaking 2. It has a dent in the passenger door but other than than the body is clean as hell. It's doing the typical dodge shitty paint job fading and what not so it's goona get a paint job.. I am thinking either flat black or Red...

I will post up pics today I couldnt get any yesterday after we got home due to the hellacious rain storms...

Big shout out to Jack... He drove me down to Utah and we spend most of the day looking at trucks...

I would also like to thank Russ aka CetaneFreak and Mudster as much as possible I spent alot of time on the phone with them two gentlemen trying to decide on buying a 12 valve or a 24 valve. It was tuff as hell trying to find a lonbox 12 valve with a 5 speed... So far I love it.... I aint to thrilled with the 6 inch lift and huge ass tires.. but hey what the hell eh....

hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad to see ya finally have a MIGHTY CUMMINS 12 VALVE.

congrats :cheer::ok::dodge

do ya want me to change your screen name to luvinamightycummins12valve. :D:lol:

Made alot of progress today. The center pin that goes through the rear leaf springs was broken and caused the truck to track sideways so we got a new one ($6) and got it torn apart and fixed. Front end had alot of loose bolts and we got that tightened up and it drives alot better. Needs new tie rods and trac bar.

We found the oil leak. It's leaking at the fuel pump, the gasket at the pump/block is bad. Put a new air cleaner in it. Also got a new fuel filter but were goona wait to swap that when we pull the fuel pump and change the gaskets...:hi5:

Probably goona replace the whole front end and put new shocks on it and then rock and roll..

Right now the future plans are to possibly find a pickup that someone is parting out and buy the cab ( preferably a 98 or newer with quad cab), then sand it down and strip the shitty paint, pull the dents and paint it. :runner:

Also a big shout out to Al.. I texted him to c if he was home incase the bolt in the rear spring broke and gave us troubles....

no gasket between the pump and timing case, although there is an o-ring on the flange of the pump, make sure that the oil supply line to the pump isn't leaking, it could have a slow leak at the pump fitting and be running down the bottom of the pump till it runs down the cover.

just thought I'd throw it out there, don't see them leak from the flange o-ring very often.

how much you wanting for the rims?

I am not sure how much they are brand new? they are not very old at all maybe a month old.. Shoot me an offer...

I am not sure how much they are brand new? they are not very old at all maybe a month old.. Shoot me an offer...

Im a cheap azz right now, ill call and see how much they are new, and see what i can do, dont wanna low ball ya.