Summit

Muddy's dream truck?

found this while i was looking at some old dodge's. pretty cool rig. 12v. be cool to pull on the job with the skid steer or mini excavator on the trailer. maybe change the setup some to make it more interstatable.

http://www.vintagepowerwagons.com/one-of-kind-custom-6-wheel-drive.htm

would love to put a cummins in this rig. awe hell who am i kidding? id take it with the small block too.

http://www.dodgepowerwagon.com/classifieds/meier_021009_42wc53.html

wow :ok:

now that is awesome.

i always did like them. and w/ 6x6 and a 12v transplant...............

got a couple m37's here and a wc be nice to do a conv on. i wish i owned a wm300 and could put a 12v into.

this is a 42 wc customized with a late 40s gm car body grafted on behind the cowl. i need to post pics of the collection

^ its cool.. makes me A: want to sniff closer just due to uniqueness when I am out there.. and B: gives me a case of the "covet thy neighbors ass" syndrome pretty bad....

Those are bad ass.

I really dig the burb wagon. One thing I have alwas noticed with the old trucks, they sure weren't built to have us big guys behind the wheel!

Well Muddy that party wagon is all yours bud, I bought the 6X6 already to play with around the barn so you can't have it. I'm gonna drop it off at the shop and have em paint it blue and mount a 3 point lift system on the back of it though. Ah dammit the alarm clocks goin off now, time to wake up and end this dream I guess.

there is one of those 6x6 powerwagons around here, obviously not as nice as the one pictured. i'd sure like to take to the hills and see how it does.

ya and one of those trucks out back is mine!!!!!! Yea i have been thinking for awhile about doing a transplant in mine. I will need a truck here soon and that would be so freaking cool!!!!!! :ok::yes: