lumpdog

Sometimes life gives you a swift kick in the balls

Well after the excitement of finding out that I had another kid on the way we got some bad news.....

A week ago friday was the first ultrasound. Things didn't look so good as they couldn't see a heartbeat. We scheduled another appointment for last Thursday and got the bad news.....a miscarriage. The doctors referred to it as an empty pregnancy, where everything moves right along, expcept the fetus doesn't develop. The good news is that mom is doing fine, no complications or problems at this time.

Sorry to hear that man, my wife and I had a miscarriage with our first child...the day after we had told both our families she was pregnant. The next time we waited 3 month before telling anyone so we wouldn't jinx it. Best wishes to you and your wife.

I am so sorry! that is horible!!! I can not imagine having to go thru that.

You, your gf and family are in my thoughts and prayers!

So sorry to hear this! Don't know how I missed this earlier; but, how are you two doing now? You know, my wife is pretty good with these kinds of things: If Alicia wants someone to talk to, she could give my wife a call! She'd be glad to try and help her through this if she can!

I think things are looking up. All the hormones have worked their way out of her system so things are settling down.

Thanks for the offer Dan!