Amanda

So how have you been?

This is a thread where you can just talk and let people know what you have been up to, and to vent about lifes problems, or rave about what has been good in your life. So post away!!!!!! :cheer:

Lets see, I have been way busy, with finnals and family. School is finnaly over!!!!!!!!:yes: I am now ready for summer, to hang otu with my friends, and go make trouble and go to the lake and go tubing!!!! go camping, hang with old family, and new. Yep, that is about all i can think of right now,it has been a long day........ lol

i'll vent a little i love idaho but i hate CDA. i cant wait till we move further north. my wife loves it here but the people drive me crazy. i will be so much happier when we most closer to bonners or moyie

Good one Amanda.. LOL...

Lets see, what I have I been up to.. Well I have been busy with ranch work, hanging out a lot with Muddy and his family. Getting to know ALL of his kids, and enjoying their company. I can't wait to go camping with all of them... Well I have been kinda riding.. Not as much as I would like but it will be ok.. Well other than that, not a whole lot.. :yes:

Been too busy to enjoy life. Maybe one of these days things will calm down. Would need to take a month or so off work to get caught up on things. 90hr work weeks are starting to get old too.

LOL! I think it's way past that! In fact, it seems to be petrified! or mummified or something!!

I need to get off my butt and finsh my paperwork to apply for school. I think I will change my focus from auto to diesel mechanics though.

I got another truck last night, 1986 F-250HD SC 4x4 with a 460/C6 and a Warn winch, all for $300. Shouldn't cost me a thing to get it running. I think I will give it to my mother and sister for their business. They need something to pull the trailer out of state. The winch is going on my trailer though.

i just been workin and chasing girls and helpin nic with the pullin truck... and i got into school so ill be living in logan next year for that... i think sometime this week or next i get set in as the lead man on my crew so that will be cool to.

i just been workin and chasing girls and helpin nic with the pullin truck... and i got into school so ill be living in logan next year for that... i think sometime this week or next i get set in as the lead man on my crew so that will be cool to.

Ya that sounds like something you would do... Chasin girls.. But at least your honest.....