nate

What I've been up to

Probably noticed I haven't been on here too much.

Just been real busy with everything going on. Work has been killing most of my time. Been putting 12-14hr days 7 days a week seems like every other week.

Was in Maine for a few weeks as well, my brother got hitched and I was the best man.

Been working in the yard for the past while. I cut around 3 cords of wood, clear cut everything to the prop. line. Had enough wood chips from the branches to spread it 4-5 feet wide around the back and 1 side.

Anyhow, I took a few pictures for you all. The moose was in my back yard eating branches but by the time I got good batts in the camera it was in the neighbors yard.

Dog is my new one since I put Hank down (had cancer). Larry Csonka breeds dogs and that's were Cole came from. (yeah yeah... there's a negro in the house now hahahaha!)

Couple truck picks as I was spreading wood chips around. Had 3 loads from all the branches off the trees I cut. Rented a woodchipper and went to town.

The "night" one of the back of the house was taken around 1AM this morning. That is about as dark as it gets in the summer.

post-36-145494296725_thumb.jpg

post-36-145494296732_thumb.jpg

post-36-14549429674_thumb.jpg

post-36-145494296745_thumb.jpg

post-36-14549429675_thumb.jpg

Here are the rest. Sorry if the pics look like ass, but there is apparently a 97.7KB limit on here so the pics have to be tiny. :wall:

post-36-145494296755_thumb.jpg

post-36-145494296761_thumb.jpg

post-36-145494296766_thumb.jpg

Glad to know your still kickin Nate! I thought you forgot about us! X2 Looks like a real nice place. ITD camp out 2010 at Nates?

Glad to know your still kickin Nate! I thought you forgot about us! X2 Looks like a real nice place. ITD camp out 2010 at Nates?

bombvoy to Alaska!!!!!! :ok: lol......that would be neat!

Cool indeed!! Very nice looking place you got!!

If you don't mind us all inviting ourselves over; we will be there for July 4th next year!! (What do you think: about 10 days to get up there, 4 days there and about 6 to get back home?)

ROAD TRIP!! LOL! We just have to remember to stock up on the beer down here! Ive heard its quite expensive up that way. we'll just put randy in the back with a keg & im sure he would be fine! :lol:

Would be kickass.

In the summer you could make it in 4 days, but if you drive slow or need sleep 5-6 would be better. :coal

I was meaning to get the pics of the burnout I did a few weeks ago. Marks are probably 400ft long.

One of my friends is a Duramax lover so I had to show him what the ol girl could do. He went out the next day when I was gone to try and I guess he limped the trans haha.

The house is looking good Nate!

I see you still have the granpa topper on......LMAO!

Hell, that trip would be easy in the Summer. Nate and I did it in 6 days in sub zero temps and shitty roads.

You know although that thing looks ugly it sure has been handy.

Plus I like the grandpa truck look. It makes for the perfect sleeper rig, as the BMW Z3 found out.

Spanked him twice with a 24ft trailer hooked to the truck. :burn

LOL, that's great! I always wonder if they realize what just happened! How good would their little car run with that trailer hooked to it? I think I could beat them with just my starter if they had that trailer on their car!

I did almost the same thing when mine was stock: I had a 24' camp trailer on and didn't see him coming! If I had he wouldn't have made the cut off ahead of me!!

Reminds me of the time I saw a little ricer (Fast and Furious want a be) giving a diesel rig a hard time in traffic. It was before I had a diesel and apparently the driver of the ricer didn't know how well they ran either. He cut the 'big slow truck' off to get ahead of him. I saw the smoke come out the back of the diesel (It had a good lift and about 37's!) as he decided to speed up for the little car. The poor ricer was going as fast as he could but he couldn't get more than about 2 feet in front of the diesel. It was great seeing the panicked look on the little car driver's face!!

Looks great Nate.. Sounds like we have plans to come over in 2010 for a great camp out.. OH YA!!! That would be way awesome. And you have done a great job with your place.. :thumbup:

Well I just put in just under 100hrs this past week so didn't get time to do much other than sleep.

Working on the garage now. The movers are going to be here next week so I have to drop some projects to get the expoxy on the floor done. Easy to do now since I don't have my toolbox or any other stuff to move around.

First step was to acid etch the floor, which I'm still working on. I did it once and ended up not working at well as it needed. Having to go back and do it again.

I'll get some pics up when I get a chance.

Oh... BTW sold the camper top. Paid $350 for it and sold it for $500. I had 6 people contact me not even 2 hrs after I put it on Craig's List, so maybe I should have asked for more?... either way it's gone now.