RedRam

Any good performance shops near Poky?

New member to this forum, found it looking on TDR(also a member), and was wondering if anybody knows of a good performance shop around pocatello. If so have you went through them and how are they to deal with? Sorry for all the question just moved up here and am looking for some "go fast" :D . Thanks, Andrew.

Thanks, thats what I needed to know. I did call them and they do have some good prices compared to what I am use to, but one question, has anyone pruchased there ported heads with o-rings? When I call they quoted me $500 for stage two port and o-ring, the reason for the low price is they have someone that they put through school and went to piers for the know how on the porting. Does this sound right? Just would like to know, Thanks Andrew

my head is ported and ringed, thats a great deal, and I'll second (or fifth I guess) the recommendations for dominator diesel, they have moved now though, I believe they are over on southside way now.

there is a machine shop in chubbuck that used to be don M old shop, i would recomend giving them a call also, i think its precision but not sure.

as far as performance products, chips, inj, exh, and such i use crystal auto glass (C.A.G) in idaho falls for most of my bombs, Justin has been great to deal with and the pricing has been great, 524-2040 tell him AL with the big silver dodge said to call