AH64ID

08 Duramx Tuner

My brother in law has an 08 duramax, LMM??, and is thinking about a programer.. just something mild... the GM equivelant of the Smarty JR... so what is out there.

My brother in law has an 08 duramax, LMM??, and is thinking about a programer.. just something mild... the GM equivelant of the Smarty JR... so what is out there.

We have one of the premier Duramax tuners as a member, club racer, Diesel Power Challenge competitor and sponsor here... IdahoROB. Get in touch with him, and tell him what you are looking for in a tune.

I'm sure that all of the Duramax guys here will vouch for Rob.

X2, his record(s) speaks for itself!!!! i'll vouch for him,,, and i drive a Dodge. i drove Nathans LMM and liked it, but its still a 4wheel drive car:poke: .

Yea if you want a tune rob is the man. If you are looking for a good cheap programmer than look at the quadzillz stealth 2 if they are wanting to ditch the DPF and still go back to stock with out having efi live. If they want to keep the DPF then the banks pda is the only way to go.

Thanks Guys.. I will let him know his options. He is still just in the browsing mode...

Not overly interested in more power, just a little more efficiency and an accurate speedo (running 35's).

I'd go with Rob. Looking back if I would have talked to Rob when I first got my lbz I wouldn't have bothered with the ppehot+2 I bought when it came out. Hit him up as he gives a tune or 2 with his efi.