cetanefreek

P-pump conversion cruise?

I'm tired of the issues with my VP, thinking of going P-pump, my only thing is I love having cruise, anyone have an Idea of how to make cruise work after a conversion? thanks, Russ.

mine has always been very smooth, much smoother than my foot in fact......

well doesn't matter anyway my VP just died right before I have to pull a trailer across the country, this is the last funyuckin straw, I'm P-pumping the bitch.

on that note, anyone got an extra 12v timing case, pump gear and conversion lines?

On Nates truck we put a .020 orificed restriction in the line, and it made a big difference. His truck surged badly with all the upgrades. It does take longer to initially engage, but it was worth it.

smarty cost me around $700 as I got it when it first came out, found a couple on Egay around $500+ so I'll say $500

redline cost me near $1600 all told, how about $1100?

if I'm out of line let me know, anyone who's dealt with me knows I try my damnedest to be fair.

part of me is telling me not to sell this stuff..... but what the hell will I need it for right?

the other question, are you guys willing to wait till early next month for this stuff? I'll be driving past Paris and ending fairly close to payette

ya your outta line dude. lol your supposed to say its free lol!!! ehhhhhh i would like to put it on my truck and see how much better it runs and if it helps out a lot ill think about it and if not then we will take the tune off. is that fair?

did you just say the F-word? how dare you!

I'm also open to trade.... anyone got some certain parts of a 12v engine?

works for me man, if you don't want it I can still use it for a code reader, never know when I'll have ABS issues or something

That made a HUGE difference :rockin::yes:

On Nates truck we put a .020 orificed restriction in the line, and it made a big difference. His truck surged badly with all the upgrades. It does take longer to initially engage, but it was worth it.