Dave

sold my 12 valve today

I sold my 96 truck today and am already kicking myself for it. It was finally running good, everything working right. I only had it running good for a day and decided I better get rid of it before I broke something else. It did still need a little more air and basic TLC. One step closer to being out of debt though.

Know the feeling, i had a 96 12V dually 4WD i traded cause the tranny was goin out, motor was awesome though.......after all the drama to get my 3rd gen reliable in my 2nd gen truck, i couldve had that dually doin 400HP !!

Muddy I thought about it but 12 years old and a 190000 miles it was going to start nickel and diming me death and every time it breaks its down for a day and I cant afford the loss of time. At least I sold it to my brother so I can at least ride in it once and a while and he will take better care of it than I would.

Brian , Im doing that myself, I liked that truck and poured money into it but work is slowing down and I only have a months worth of work lined up so that means toys got to go first. Im hoping in a few years I can get another one. Im within 50,000.00 of being totally debt free and hoping to get that done before work totally runs out. Once thats done Im going to be buying all kinds on toys. :runner:

i understand just messin with you. like you said a least the truck is still in the family. just make sure he brings it to the next dyno

Agreed with all of you! What really sucks here is the debt part.... Makes me do things I don't want to all the time.......