schaef_12

Its done......

finally, and I cant say that it was worth the wait. At this point I'm not real impressed. It seems to be a bit doggy. It runs very smooth and sounds really good, and the egt's are waaaaaayyyy down. Its obviously got some sort of fueling issue and the turbo isnt hitting as hard as it was before. I guess I just need to get a few hours of tuning done on it, as so many things have been changed and moved around. I installed a new lift pump while I was in there so I guess i better hook a fuel pressure gauge up to it and check things out there.

Just alittle burnt out at the moment i guess, I hopefully i get the bugs worked out so I can get the turbo lit alittle better!!!

Sorry no pics, but it looks the same as it did before:dodge

Guest 9812VCTD

Good to hear you've got it back in one piece and are able to drive it again! I'm sure you'll get it dialed in and be...:coal

Justin

Ok, so I drove it more today and decided its not nearly as doggy as I thought it was. It's cleaning up the fuel really well and I think that the 75 hp injectors arent giving the turbo enough fuel to be happy. Guess I'm gunna have to hurry up and drop the DDP4's in it!!

Screw pics, Where are the Vids? :D:thumbup: Glad you finally got this beast back together.

I'm gunna try and get a vid of it up pretty soon. Won't be anything to impressive though (I've got $1600 worth of tires on it :wall: ) I did put a muffler back on it, but I must say that the Diamond Eye 4" with their straight through muffler sounds really nice!!

DDP'4 Should be here next week.:rockin:

Well, I pulled the 75 hp injectors today, and packaged them up so I can ship them to their new owner on monday, and am waiting for my DDP4's to show up. Put the 4k springs in while I was at it today, (thanks muddy!!) and did a 4th retorque on the studs while the injector lines were off. Only 2 moved, and not very much so I think I am good there. Hopefully the injectors show up this week and I'll get to see if it made any difference.

Good deal glad to hear all is working out..you deffinately deserve it with all the issues you have had.

Thanks steve, its been a long road!

I bet those DDP 4's will really wake it up!

Justin

I hope so, I'm ready to throw down some big #'s.