4D55 Performance Inc.

Pricol Gauges

Hey I was thinking about getting some Pricol gauges for my little truck. Specifically a mechanical 15psi Boost gauge and a Pyrometer in with the black face and green LED illumination. Does anyone have any experience with these gauges? How are they when compared to other gauges out there?

Thanks

thats the brand i get for my rigs, only w/ a 60 psi boost guage. any brand can have a bad one and i had a bad inaccurate pyro once, brand new out of the box. they are supposed to test each one. luckily i have 2 pyros, 1 for front 3 cyl and another for rear 3. stuff happens i guess. and i also had one temporarily read false but it started reading correctly again before i cld do anything to check what was up.

ive seen autometer and pisspro with problems too and pisspoor is a wiring nightmare. ive also had trouble with an autometer. and trouble with wetach. i think di-pricol is made in india which pisses me off, but it is still the one i would buy.

if you get those guages i think you will be happy

I have had great luck with my pricols... Thou I think the lowest boost psi you can get is 0-30.. but still fine. I have a 60psi gauge and only read 35 psi max.

I spoke with Ken at Wild Diesel and he said they could order me in a 15psi or a 35psi gauge from DiPricol. I am a little hesitent to get the 15psi because the truck pushes about 13psi. This doesn't leave much room for bombing it out in the future........What to do?

I'd go 35psi. I have a 60 in my truck and I only see a max of 32. I like it because it doesn't jump all over the damn place. I mean Yeah it look cool to almost peg the gauge, but at the same time it would kind of get annoying as I am easily distracted.

Great gauges. I've purchased 4 set's through the years. Get the 0-35.

I think I will go with the 0-35psi. It seems like the logical choice. Well when it warms up a little I am going break out the heatgun and mold my universal Autometer A-pillar pod to fit the truck. Hope it works.

I just installed 2 more today.. Up to 5 in my truck.

I only have so much room in this little truck, I may be able to squeeze in a few more. I have Speedo, Tach, Engine Temp, Fuel, Ammeter, Oil pressure, Boost, and Vacuum pressure. I really want to relocate and upgrade my boost gauge as well as add the pyrometer. Maybe down the road I will add a tranny temp gauge.