broncman

Mod List!

So far this is what I got for a mod list.

-6.0 Intercooler with 7.3 Intake plenums (on the way) (thanks jeff!)

-Tranny & TC (on the way)

-CCV mod.

-IDM mod.

-17* HPOP

-Rosewood Stage 3 (230cc) hybrids.

-H2E Turbo.

-Tony Wildman or Dp tunes.

-Electric fuel pump.

-WOP fire ring kit.

Thats all I can think of right now. Still dont know which fuel pump to go with yet, or if I should just do studs & gasket instead of the fire ring kit? Also, should I do the HPOP, injectors, & fuel pump first, then get the turbo or just save up & do it all @ once? (just dont know if the stock turbo would support the fuel mods?) Thanks again guys for any advice or suggestions!

Guest POWERTRIP
So far this is what I got for a mod list.

-6.0 Intercooler with 7.3 Intake plenums (on the way) (thanks jeff!) what you mean here? 3" plenums?

-Tranny & TC (on the way)

-CCV mod.

-IDM mod.

-17* HPOP

-Rosewood Stage 3 (230cc) hybrids.

-H2E Turbo.

-Tony Wildman or Dp tunes.

-Electric fuel pump.

-WOP fire ring kit.

Thats all I can think of right now. Still dont know which fuel pump to go with yet, or if I should just do studs & gasket instead of the fire ring kit? Also, should I do the HPOP, injectors, & fuel pump first, then get the turbo or just save up & do it all @ once? (just dont know if the stock turbo would support the fuel mods?) Thanks again guys for any advice or suggestions!

Not sure if you told me if it had guages or not. But that would be my first mod. Your list sounds good. You would need a fuel system to run them injectors though. You can build your own or www.beansdieselperformance.com offers a nice kit for an obs. Both me and Dan are running them. Big oil is not needed with hybrids, but will run good with it. A good 17* pump will run them just fine. I would skip the fire ring kit and just do studs. If you did do big oil, I would get a Stealth stage 1. Good price and then you dont have to deal with the mess of two pumps. If you decide to just put it together little at a time you can have your tunes turned down so your turbo will last. Thats the good thing about TW tunes you can get free reburns as you add stuff. Sell that bullydog chip, or i will talk to tony and see if he can reburn it for you and then there is not need to buy a new chip.

Not sure if you told me if it had guages or not. But that would be my first mod. Your list sounds good. You would need a fuel system to run them injectors though. You can build your own or www.beansdieselperformance.com offers a nice kit for an obs. Both me and Dan are running them. Big oil is not needed with hybrids, but will run good with it. A good 17* pump will run them just fine. I would skip the fire ring kit and just do studs. If you did do big oil, I would get a Stealth stage 1. Good price and then you dont have to deal with the mess of two pumps. If you decide to just put it together little at a time you can have your tunes turned down so your turbo will last. Thats the good thing about TW tunes you can get free reburns as you add stuff. Sell that bullydog chip, or i will talk to tony and see if he can reburn it for you and then there is not need to buy a new chip.

:thumbup: what he said, also I forwarded you a link on PSN for a guy sellin h11 studs for $400

Did I miss something or have you not posted up pics yet?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just curious, what Hp would these mods support from an obs? These things seem to stay together alright correct?

Edit: This is an honest question, as I have always wanted to own this era Ford.

Guest POWERTRIP
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just curious, what Hp would these mods support from an obs? These things seem to stay together alright correct?

Edit: This is an honest question, as I have always wanted to own this era Ford.

If he moddified the h2e to flow more air he could be around 500-550hp with his list. To much more and he would be pushing the limits of the rods.

Are you sure that the 17* HPOP is going to be enough for your injectors? I would be looking into a dual HPOP setup. Where you getting your trans and conveter from? BTS??

I will probably just run a 17*HPOP pump for now. If not then I will upgrade later. As far as the transmission goes, I dont know the exact details of it yet. The guy I bought the truck from has a friend who owns a tranny shop & a guy had ordered a "built" E4OD from him, then backed out. He said it has a triple disk converter & billet shaft. He just wants it out of his shop & is only asking $900. Im hoping its as good as it sounds!

That's quite a list! I would make sure that you put gauges, Air intake and exhaust before I got too carried away.

Have you checked out Jody's new F6 chip?

I forgot to mention that guages are going to be first! I already have a triple pillar pod mount for it. Thats the chip I was debating over wildman's?? Ive already got Intake & exhaust. Thanks a lot jeff for the help also! :cheer:

Thanks a lot for all the info Jerimiah! That would be cool to see if he can reburn the bullydog!

what he said, also I forwarded you a link on PSN for a guy sellin h11 studs for $400

Thanks a lot Dan! I will check that out here shortly!

i got a DP tunner i'd sell ya

I might be interested if I cant get that bullydog reburned. I have no idea what it would cost to have the bullydog reburned?? PM me what you'd like out of it.

I have a Garrett GTP38R ball bearing turbo that is 2 months old if you want to save some $$

That would be awesome! Does anyone know what kind of power this turbo would be capable of with the other mods i'll be running??

Did I miss something or have you not posted up pics yet?

No pics yet! i will work on that this weekend. Been putting in some long days & not getting home until way afterdark.

Thanks a lot to all of you for the suggestions! :cheer:

I think the gtp38r, might be a little small for 230cc, but to be honest Im not sure, they are more expensive than a H2E to rebuild if you had a problem.

But I will tell you a H2E is a tough install.

Yep, I got the suncoast converter in. Everything turned out alright. I thought I toasted my tranny, but I pulled the pan & found a big crack across the top of my filter, so it was sucking air instead of fluid & threw my tranny into limp mode. Thankfully, though it happened fairly close to Garden Valley, & Shane came up & towed the trailer to bonners for us. Hopefully, work will pick up when it starts warming up & I can get started on that mod list.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found