usafracer

Spring dyno day???

Anyone have thoughts on a spring dyno day? I know that a lot of us have added "bombs" over the winter. I need to see how big of an improvement I have over stock. Any other takers?

:gmc :gmc :gmc :gmc :gmc

were gonna start having east side dyno days this year, probly go 1 month away from the westside so theyre not too close time wise.

I would like to make that one, to hang out and watch.

Guest ShanesLB7
I would be up for either one. Got some new stuff to try out.

OOOOH Do Tell!!!! No secrets.... Did you get a blue bottle? nooo you got bigger injectors didn't you!!!:cheer:

OOOOH Do Tell!!!! No secrets.... Did you get a blue bottle? nooo you got bigger injectors didn't you!!!:cheer:

LOL Nope no Blue Bottle, Got Water/Meth though, Snow stage 3 havent used it yet and kinda lost the fuel only goal, but it was a smoking deal. Oh and yes bigger sticks too, but those just for dyno, i still like getting decent MPG's:rockin:

How the chev going shane?

Guest ShanesLB7
LOL Nope no Blue Bottle, Got Water/Meth though, Snow stage 3 havent used it yet and kinda lost the fuel only goal, but it was a smoking deal. Oh and yes bigger sticks too, but those just for dyno, i still like getting decent MPG's:rockin:

How the chev going shane?

The water meth kit is awesome.. I ran it on my dodge.. You will like it.. Might as well throw your egt guage away tho... Won't need it..

Chevy is going goood.. I just wish the economy was doing better so I could spend some cash on it...:wall:

I know Wade and Custom Auto would love to get a East side Dyno event going. I've talked to them about it as well. They'll do, just gotta wait for the warm weather

Guest ShanesLB7
I know Wade and Custom Auto would love to get a East side Dyno event going. I've talked to them about it as well. They'll do, just gotta wait for the warm weather

I heard a lil rumor that wade is leaving Custom Auto??? Just a rumor.... I didn't hear it from his mouth so i don't know???

They were going to open a custom auto in Boise..Wade was to run it but i think the economy squashed it along with alot of other peoples biusness.

Guest POWERTRIP

Guess i better get my $hit together and get my tranny done and get back on the rollers.