jmono

Sold the ferd

I sold the ferd last week. A guy drove from Salt Lake and picked it up last week. I was going to try to pick up a cheap truck, but I decided to buy something out right and save a little money. Eventually once I save up some money I'm going to pick up a truck, but for now I picked up a 1987 Toyota Supra. It needs some work, but it will be a fun little car and be good on gas. It's a 5 speed turbo car that's rear wheel drive. It has some potential. I'll post some pics here soon. :wall:

those are a blast, from what I have read.. (really got into a 5/6/7m for a bit) for 2k.. you have a 12 second car. forget the #'s, but I want to say you have broken the 400 hp mark at that number as well.

Only Japanese sports car vettes fear/respect.

And congrats on the sale.

From what I have read and researched with intake, exhaust, some 550cc injectors, fuel pump, good tuning and a few other things I'll be knocking on 400hp and low 13 second 1/4 times. With a bigger turbo and some head and engine work I'll be 500+.

I am going to get an intake, exhaust, re-torque the head studs and a clutch until I get some more cash to pep it up a little more.

I sold the ferd last week. A guy drove from Salt Lake and picked it up last week. I was going to try to pick up a cheap truck, but I decided to buy something out right and save a little money. Eventually once I save up some money I'm going to pick up a truck, but for now I picked up a 1987 Toyota Supra. It needs some work, but it will be a fun little car and be good on gas. It's a 5 speed turbo car that's rear wheel drive. It has some potential. I'll post some pics here soon. :wall:

father inlaw has one too we swapped in a turbo motor couple years ago he still has the old motor and tranny (manual) sitting together inhis shop and if you need any parts let me know I he has a bunch laying around he is redoing is car with bondo the whole thing then going to fiberglass the body I will get some pics

Yep, you lose the old iron cool points for sure, but at least your ricer is turbo'd and rear wheel drive!

Sucks to see it go though, sure was a nice truck. Do you still have the Dodge?

For now, but i'm not sure how much longer the dodge will be around. I'm going to miss that ford, that's for sure and someday I'll have a new one! :thumbup:

Here is a pic of the new whip.

Dec28_0002.jpg

Intake, exhaust, bov, gauges, and boost controller are going to be her first mods in a few weeks so I can turn up the boost. I hope to have it in the 13's come spring time.

93-98 Had twins zach. But the twins are weak. Everyone usually goes big single. Completely different motor, and out of my fund range. Atleast I still have an inline six cylinder :D

ya i dont know much bout ricers

rightly dgaf lol

Only nice thing about them is that there is alot that can be done. And a lot of info on the internet about what combos work and what doesen't.. Well i don't know about the whole ricer thing but congrats on the car :cheer: