JD Wop

Do you know what 1000hp feels like?

I have ridin in Zane's race truck several times and drivin it at slow speeds before but today we took it out on the freeway, words cant explain how freaking sweet it is. When that big charger lights it is just nasty the truck went from 60mph to 110mph in a very short distance and I was peddeling the damn thing, I hope everyone on here gets an opportunity to experiance that!:rockin:

That truck is definitley a riot. I rode in it with Moose driving, getting sideways and roasting tires just romping it in 3rd gear at 70mph will pretty much make anyone wet themselves :rockin:

That truck is retarded fast

now you know how i fill lol jk but al probably knows the feeling other than that i am halfway there and thats even a blast

I agree Al is probably the closest, what is his best time ET?

I agree Al is probably the closest, what is his best time ET?

Junk!! 12.6 @ 112 you were at the DPC werent you? that was my first time down a track and found that the trans would hang the shifts real bad, not a good time to find that out:wall: i went over to Firebird and made 4 passes trying to figure it out after the dpc.

i got some new tuning and it shifts like a dream now, it'll be fast enough to get me kicked off the track do to the trucks configuration.

Zanes truck was crazy to watch.

my ET dont match the dyno sheets, but you dont have to shift on the dyno:-?

You're also talking about at least 1500lbs in weight difference. What's your truck weigh Al? Gotta be pushing 8000lbs. Zanes weighs probably 63-6400?

Weight will effect how fast it feels big time! My 2wd is only 400hp and 5800lbs, the crew cab is close to 600hp and 7800lbs. 2wd feels just as fast from 0-60

Junk!! 12.6 @ 112 you were at the DPC werent you? that was my first time down a track and found that the trans would hang the shifts real bad, not a good time to find that out:wall: i went over to Firebird and made 4 passes trying to figure it out after the dpc.

i got some new tuning and it shifts like a dream now, it'll be fast enough to get me kicked off the track do to the trucks configuration.

Zanes truck was crazy to watch.

my ET dont match the dyno sheets, but you dont have to shift on the dyno:-?

Well your truck isnt exactly set up for drag racing, I was impressed by your ET and so was evryone at Wide Open. There is alot to actually getting the power to the ground custom auto is a good example.

I've been in a nostalgic car, down the 1/4 in 8 flat. Zane's truck is awesome, but, when did he hit 1000hp?

It has done 871 but I think it is 1000hp, up until that 871 dyno the highest it did was mid 5's and we were running it in the 10's. I dont know many 500hp trucks runingin in the 10's.

Awesome Truck !! :rockin:

Ha Ha, did yall see the comment somebody put on the youtube in cab video of the truck "that truck sounds like the delorian car from back to the future " ha ha:rockin:

i have no clue what your talking about?

Well your truck isnt exactly set up for drag racing, I was impressed by your ET and so was evryone at Wide Open. There is alot to actually getting the power to the ground custom auto is a good example.

i did 2 "shake down" runs on inj. only, and the tranny was hanging a little. the third run was turned up to about 900hp and only picked up a couple tenths as it made it hang the shifts that much worse. 4th run was same thing, which sucks as we were planning on running a mid 11 pass (11.5-11.7) and parking it for the next event. if it woulda run it i would have won. oh well still a fun event and i still got first,,, first loser though.

AL are u saying ur a dyno queen??:lol:

but if i show up in Drag does that make me a Drag queen at the dyno queen event?:lol:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found